South Plainfield - (908) 753-0444
Clinton Twp. - (908) 627-4044
Kathleen O'Keefe is the Paralegal for the firm's Real Estate Department. She has over 30 years experience in the legal and real estate fields.
She says, "I have worked on all types of legal matters over the years and my experience assists me in any task old or new. Buying or selling a home is often the only time a person seeks legal help and my experience helps our clients throughout the entire process."
Suzanne M. Lyte, Esq.
Suzanne M. Lyte received her Bachelor's Degree from Rutgers University in 1982 and her Juris Doctor's Degree from California Western School of Law in 1985. She received her NJ License to practice law in 1985. She has focused her practice on FAMILY LAW, REAL ESTATE, and MUNICIPAL COURT matters for 30 years and is a member of the Early Settlement Panel in Middlesex County Family Court and is a court-appointed accredited Divorce Mediator.
Her credentials include:
- Collaborative Divorce Professional
- Member of the Mid-Jersey Collaborative Law Alliance
- Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of the Middlesex County Bar Association
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist, Superior Court of New Jersey Middlesex
- Court Appointed Mediator Middlesex and Union Counties
- Admitted to Practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, New Jersey
and the District of New Jersey.
She says, "When a person decides to seek legal help for a Family Law matter, I know they have not come to that decision easily. A person's family life is intensely private. The decision to end a marriage is a life altering one. You need to know your legal rights, but you also need to know that your lawyer listens to your needs and is sensitive to your situation. The court system is not organized to give each person individual attention. The experience is made bearable only if you find the right advocate to be on your side."
All legal matters require open contact between the lawyer and client. At my firm, we strive to listen to our clients and focus on top-level service.