Suzanne M. Lyte received her Bachelor's Degree from Rutgers University in 1982 and her Juris Doctor's Degree from California Western School of Law, San Diego, California in 1985. She received her NJ License to practice law in 1985. She has focused her practice on RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE, FAMILY MATTERS and GENERAL PRACTICE matters for over 30 years and is a member of the Early Settlement Panel in Middlesex County Family Court and is a court-appointed accredited Divorce Mediator.
Her credentials include:
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist, Superior Court of New Jersey Middlesex
- Court Appointed Mediator Middlesex and Union Counties
- Accredited Divorce Mediator since 1996
- Collaborative Divorce Professional
- Admitted to Practice before the New Jersey Court in 1985
- Admitted to Practice before the District of New Jersey in 1985
- Admitted to Practice before the Supreme Court of the United States in 1996
- Licensed Title Producer
She says, "All legal matters require open contact between the lawyer and client. At my firm, we strive to listen to our clients and focus on top-level service. I opened my practice in South Plainfield in 1988 and Kathy joined me in 1989. This year we will have worked together 30 years. I truly believe that experience does matter to people and I look forward to providing many more years of legal service to our clients, both old and new."
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen O'Keefe is the Paralegal for the firm's Real Estate Department. She has over 35 years experience in the legal and real estate fields. She and Suzanne celebrate 30 years of working together in 2019!
She says, "I have worked on all types of legal matters over the years and my experience assists me in any task old or new. Buying or selling a home is often the only time a person seeks legal help and my experience helps our clients throughout the entire process."
Contact me at email@example.com.